Do you need to accelerate the performance of your mixed use applications?
HPE SAS Mixed Use (MU) Solid State Drives (SSDs) deliver high performance and endurance for applications requiring high read and write IOPS performance. HPE 12Gb Enterprise SAS MU SSDs transfer data at full duplex (bidirectional) allowing greater I/O bandwidth to alleviate bottlenecks at twice the 6Gb interface of SATA drives.
HPE 12Gb Enterprise SAS MU SSDs are best suited for mission-critical applications requiring a balanced mix of read and write I/O to deliver significantly faster data transfers from storage than SATA SSDs. HPE 12Gb SAS MU SSDs are ideal for big data analytics, high performance compute and virtualization workloads.
SAS technology continues to be the interface of choice for many workloads for its reliability and 24x7 operation in the enterprise data center.
HPE SSDs are backed by over 3 million hours of testing and qualification
ensuring reliable, high performing drives.
High Performance, Exceptional Reliability, and Efficiency for Faster Business Results
- HPE 12Gb SAS Mixed Use (MU) SSDs are ideal for big data analytics, cloud computing, high performance compute, database applications and virtualization.
- Achieve higher IOPS and lower latency to enhance the performance of your data center.
- Maintain data accuracy with full data-path error detection and surprise power loss protection.
- Choose from a broad portfolio of enhanced solutions in a wide variety of capacities.
HPE 24Gb Enabled SAS SSDs are Capable of 2x the Performance of 12Gb SAS SSDs.
- Next Generation of SAS interface, based on the SAS-4 specification.
- HPE 24Gb Enterprise SAS capability relies on a complete ecosystem enablement requiring a 24G SAS controller and updated server infrastructure which is set to launch in 2021.
- HPE 24Gb Enterprise SAS SSDs are compatible with 12Gb Enterprise SAS ecosystem.