As an IT company that is passionate about sustainability, we have selected partners who share our commitment to reducing the environmental impact of everything we do.
Techbuyer can provide the full IT life cycle, recycling all of your end-of-life hardware, reducing the amount of technology going to landfill.
- 50% of HPE’s portfolio has sustainability and efficiency features.
- Organisations benefit from 30% energy cost savings over 5 years when transitioning to HPE GreenLake.
- HPE is accelerating technology solutions to social and environmental challenges.
- HPE is committed to becoming carbon neutral across our value chain by 2050 or sooner.
- 78 HPE and Cray supercomputers were on the November 2020 Green 500 list.
- 70% decrease in IT energy use for customers using HPE SimpliVity.
Click here to view the HPE Living Progress Report
- VMware is committed to achieving net zero carbon emissions for its operations and supply chain by 2030 based on approved science-based targets as part of its Environmental, Social and Governance strategy.
- Sustainability is integral to VMware’s values – the company has a legacy of enabling positive environmental impact through its technology solutions and it continues to facilitate decarbonisation of digital infrastructure across its customer ecosystem, operations and value chain.
- VMware has been a certified carbon neutral ompany since 2018.
- VMware’s operations have been powered 100% by renewable energy since 2019.
- Through its efforts to drive toward net zero emissions in operations and sustainability in its product solutions, VMware is confident it will inspire the next generation of sustainable digital infrastructure.
In January 2020, Microsoft announced a commitment to be carbon negative by 2030 and to remove from the environment all the carbon the company has emitted since its founding, by 2050. They have built on this pledge by announcing a series of commitments to be water positive and zero waste by 2030, and to protect ecosystems by developing a Planetary Computer.
Click here to view the Microsoft 2020 Sustainability Report
Veeam supports the goals to fight climate change and accelerate the transition to a carbon-neutral economy by ensuring customers have continuous access to tailor-made, sustainable solutions that operate their facilities.