Finisar's FCLF-8520-3/FCLF-8521-3 1000BASE-T Copper Small Form Pluggable (SFP) transceivers are based on the SFP Multi Source Agreement (MSA). They are compatible with the Gigabit Ethernet and 1000BASE-T standards as specified in IEEE Std 802.3. The 1000BASE-T physical layer IC (PHY) can be accessed via I2C, allowing access to all PHY settings and features.
- Up to 1.25Gb/s bi-directional data links
- Hot-pluggable SFP footprint
- Extended case temperature range (0°C to +85°C)
- Fully metallic enclosure for low EMI
- Low power dissipation (1.05 W typical)
- Compact RJ-45 connector assembly
- RoHS compliant and Lead Free
- Access to physical layer IC via 2-wire serial bus
- 10/100/1000 BASE-T operation in host systems with SGMII interface
Factory Sealed in original manufacturer's retail packaging
New Open Box
New/as-new product in opened original manufacturer packaging
Tested and refurbished to Techbuyer standards, signs of cosmetic wear
Similar to New Open Box, but items are not boxed. Often items have seen very light use, no scuffs or scratches and with their original charger.
May have cosmetic scratches on screen, casing or lid but does not affect use or functionality. Rubber feet may be missing. Holds good battery charge.
May have cracks in plastics, particularly around the hinges. May have major scuffs or scratches on screen. May have one or two dead pixels. May have cosmetic damage. May have letters heavily worn on keyboard.
Have a query about any of our conditions?
Our five-star rated sales team have helped over 10,000 customers find the perfect solution for their business.