- Includes Appliance and 3 Years LiveSecurity
Firebox M400 and M500 firewalls are specifically engineered for mid-sized and distributed enterprises that are struggling to effectively and affordably secure networks in the face of explosive growth in bandwidth rates, encrypted traffic, video use, and connection speeds.
With an operating system built on the latest generation of processors from Intel, the M400 and M500 have all the power they need to run their security scanning engines in parallel, without causing a bottleneck in performance. This ensures network pros never have to compromise network security for performance.
- Comprehensive Protection - Best-of-breed security services boost protection in critical attack areas, including gateway AV, URL and web content filtering, intrusion prevention, app control, and spam blocking.
- Real-time Visibility - A suite of big-data style visibility and reporting tools are included at no additional cost. Use the Policy Map dashboard to quickly find active and misconfigured policies and drill down as needed.
- Maximum Network Uptime - High availability capabilities – active/active and active/passive – ensure your network is always up and running. Buy two M400s or M500s for a high availability pair and receive 50% off the cost of the second device.
- Outstanding Performance - Up to 8 Gbps firewall throughput and 1.7 Gbps UTM throughput. Turn on optional security services and still see up to 1.7 Gbps throughput.
- 3 Ways to Manage Your Appliance - You have the power to choose how you manage your WatchGuard appliance, including WatchGuard System Manager, the command line interface, and a web UI for access from anywhere, anytime.
- Quick and Secure Setup - Take advantage of innovative features like drag-and-drop VPN creation and RapidDeploy technology to make fast work of extending your network.
- Advanced Networking - Intuitive management console enables quick copying of corporate policy across multiple appliances.
- Remote Connectivity Options - Includes SSL and IPSec VPN for flexibility in remote access with support for Apple iOS devices such as the iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Application Control - Control the use of Web 2.0 and other applications on your network for tighter security, better use of bandwidth, and greater productivity.