The Tandberg Data StorageLoader™ LTO-6 offers high capacity and performance, as well as advanced data management features in a compact low profile 1U form factor.
The convenience and reduced administrative resources of an automated solution and a midrange feature set at a budget-friendly cost makes the Tandberg Data StorageLoader LTO a "best-in-class" choice for small to medium-sized businesses moving to automated backup from traditional standalone tape drives. The tape drive, power supply and fans are all field replaceable without removing the autoloader from the rack, saving valuable time and money by avoiding costly onsite service visits. The StorageLoader's metal construction provides an extremely robust and rugged solution for optimal, long-term operation.
- Capacity: 20 / 50 TB (native/compressed).
- Performance up to 1.4 TB/Hr (compressed).
- Two removable 4-slot magazines in a compact 1U form factor.
- Enterprise features and performance in a small form factor.
- Future proof with 8-generation roadmap.
- Data speed matching, reduces mechanical wear and extends tape life.
- WORM & AES 256-bit hardware encryption.
- Turnkey solution with bar code reader, rack kit, remote management and Symantec Backup Exec QuickStart Edition.
The Tandberg Data StorageLoader ships with a barcode reader, rackmount kit, remote management and Symantec's Backup Exec QuickStart software.
The Tandberg Data StorageLoader LTO-6 is compatible with industry standard, multi-sourced LTO media. To achieve the best reliability, Tandberg Data LTO branded and qualified data cartridges are recommended.