The Cisco® Catalyst® 3560 Series is a line of fixed-configuration, enterprise-class switches that include IEEE 802.3af and Cisco prestandard Power over Ethernet (PoE) functionality in Fast Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet configurations. The Cisco Catalyst 3560 is an ideal access layer switch for small enterprise LAN access or branch-office environments, combining both 10/100/1000 and PoE configurations for maximum productivity and investment protection while enabling the deployment of new applications such as IP telephony, wireless access, video surveillance, building management systems, and remote video kiosks.
Customers can deploy networkwide intelligent services-such as advanced quality of service (QoS), rate limiting, access control lists (ACLs), multicast management, and high-performance IP routing-while maintaining the simplicity of traditional LAN switching. Available for the Cisco Catalyst 3560 Series at no charge, the Cisco Network Assistant is a centralized management application that simplifies the administration tasks for Cisco switches, routers, and wireless access points. Cisco Network Assistant provides configuration wizards that greatly simplify the implementation of converged networks and intelligent network services.
- 24 Ethernet 10/100/1000 ports and 4 SFP-based Gigabit Ethernet ports
- 1RU fixed-configuration, multilayer switch
- Enterprise-class intelligent services delivered to the network edge
- IEEE 802.3af and Cisco prestandard Power over Ethernet
- Standard Multilayer Software Image (SMI) installed
- Basic RIP and static routing, upgradable to full dynamic IP routing