The ProCurve 3400cl Switch series consists of exceptionally affordable 24- and 48-port 10/100/1000 intelligent edge stackables with optional 10-Gigabit uplinks and stacking capability. Created in response to the growing need for network capacity in a world where high-demand applications are becoming common, these standards-based Layer 3 switches provide outstanding performance, traffic management, and access control capabilities. The result is an efficient, secure, high-throughput, multi-service network that is able to handle the demands of today's applications as well as those that will emerge in the future. Requires ProCurve Switch cl 10-GbE Media Flex Module (J8435A)Connectivity
• Dual-personality functionality: four 10/100/1000 ports or mini-GBIC slots for optional fiber connectivity such as Gigabit-SX, -LX, or -LH
• 88 Gbps backplane with 64 million pps (HP ProCurve 3400cl-24G) and 136 Gbps backplane with 99.5 million pps (HP ProCurve 3400cl-48G): up to ten times the bandwidth for low-latency throughput
Resiliency and high availability
• Router redundancy (XRRP): allows groups of two routers to dynamically back each other up to create highly available routed environments
Layer 2 switching
• ProCurve switch meshing: dynamically load-balances across multiple active redundant links to increase available aggregate bandwidth
Layer 3 routing
• Layer 3 IP routing: provides routing of IP at media speed; supports static routes, RIP, RIPv2, and OSPF
• Access control lists (ACLs): provide IP Layer 3 filtering based on source/destination IP address/subnet and source/destination TCP/UDP port number
• IP multicast routing (PIM Dense): routes IP multicast traffic using the PIM Dense routing protocol
Please Note: This product may not come with brackets.
Please Note: Brackets do not come as standard on this product.