HP NC522m Dual Port 10Gbe Multifunction BL-c-Adapter is a dual-port, IEEE 10GBase-KR 10 Gigabit Ethernet network adapter for HP ProLiant c-Class BladeSystem based on the NetXen 3031 controller. For customers who have come to rely on NetXen performance, the NC522m is supported on the HP Virtual Connect Flex-10 10Gb Ethernet Module for BladeSystem c-Class to enable Flex-10 on most ProLiant blade servers. The NC522 will also support 10Gb connections when paired with the HP 6120XG Blade Switch. The NC522m ships with support for VLAN tagging, QoS, 9K jumbo frames, teaming (bonding), Receive Side Scaling (RSS) and PXE.
- Supported on the HP Virtual Connect Flex-10 10Gb Ethernet Module for BladeSystem c-Class providing a complete Flex-10 solution
- Supported by the HP 6120XG Blade Switch for 10Gb downlinks
- Based on the NetXen 3031 controller
- The HP NC522m Dual Port 10Gbe Multifunction BL-c-Adapter 20,000 Mbps full duplex Ethernet transfer rate per port (40 Gbps aggregate full duplex) delivers outstanding network performance that improves response time and removes bottlenecks required for the next generation data center
- Evolve 10Gb at your own speed! When paired with the HP Virtual Connect Flex-10 10Gb Ethernet Modules, take advantage of the Flex Nics, which are PCI Physical Function devices that are OS independent.