FUJITSU Server PRIMERGY will give you the servers you need to power any workload and changing business requirements. As business processes expand so does the need for applications. Each has its own resource footprint, so you need a way to optimize your computing to better serve your users. PRIMERGY systems will help you match your computing capabilities to your business priorities with our complete portfolio of expandable PRIMERGY tower servers for remote and branch offices, versatile rack-mount servers, compact and scalable blade systems, as well as hyper-converged scale-out servers. They convince by business proven quality with a wide range of innovations, highest efficiency cutting operational cost and complexity, provide more agility in daily operations, and integrate seamlessly to let help you concentrate on core business functions. FUJITSU Server PRIMERGY RX rack systems are versatile rack-optimized servers providing bestin-class performance and energy efficiency, and thus form the “standard” in each data center. PRIMERGY RX servers deliver more than 20 years of development and production know-how resulting in extremely low failure rates below market average, and lead to continuous operations and outstanding hardware availability. PRIMERGY RX2530 M2 The FUJITSU Server PRIMERGY RX2530 M2 is a rack server that provides high performance, expandability and energy efficiency in a 1U space saving housing. The PRIMERGY RX2530 M2 is ideal for virtualization, scale-out scenarios, and small databases as well as for high performance computing thanks to the high performance of the new Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2600 v4 product family with up to 22 cores and the latest DDR4 memory technology. Moreover, the RX2530 M2 delivers a great expandability by supporting up to 1536 GB of DDR4 memory up to 10 hard disk drives and optionally up to four high-speed PCIe SSDs as well as flexible DynamicLoM technology, to ensure future requirements are met and budgets are saved. The limited space of a 1U chassis offers highly efficient power supply units, their redundancy on demand and the optional Coolsafe® Advanced Thermal Design for an ambient operating temperature of up to 40°C/104°F, optionally even up to 45°C/113°F. This will result in lower operational costs.
Versatile Performance to cope with data growth
- Intel® Xeon® E5-2600 v4 product family with up to 22 cores
- Up to 1536 GB DDR4 memory (24 DIMM slots)
- Ideal scalability of either up to 8x 2.5-inch HDD/SSD + 1x ODD or up to 10x 2.5-inch, thereof optionally up to 4x PCIe 2.5-inch SSD SFF
- 4x PCIe Gen3 slots
Increased Energy Effciency
- Fujitsu’s Cool-safe® Advanced Thermal Design for higher ambient temperatures in the data center
- Power supply units with 96% energy efficiency
Foundation for Trust and Security
- Fujitsu ServerView Suite including tools for installation and deployment, permanent status monitoring and control
- BIOS, firmware and selected software are updated free of charge
Innovations simplifying management and freeing up IT resources
- DynamicLoM to select the network connector of your choice - “plug&play-design” with 3 different port types, 3 different numbers bof ports, and 2 different speeds and no need to upgrade to a new chip or new drivers.
- RAID Controller embedded
- Ready for the future and data growth scenarios with the performance of two processors – marking the standard of tomorrow with an increase in computing power
- DDR4 memory enables for higher bandwidth and lower consumption, optimized for virtualization and clouds, small data centers and high performance computing
- Flexible expandability and diverse options for storage devices permits for the integration of existing and new SSD and HDD as needed. Less today, more in future – or vice versa.
- Higher ambient temperatures lead to lower costs for cooling the data center
- Highly efficient hot-plug power supplies save energy costs and make it easy to maintain the running system and ensure a 99,997% uptime
- The comprehensive tools of the Fujitsu ServerView Suite eases the administrators life
- Updates are very important in a fast-paced world, especially considering cyber crime
- DynamicLoM guarantees the highest flexibility to integrate the server into existing infrastructures now and in future without overhauling the existing infrastructure
- For cost efficient and basic RAID requirements, support for the most common configurations is conveniently embedded on the system board and does not require a dedicated controller