A Flexible, Easy-to-Manage Router to Secure Your Small Business
More than ever, you need to secure your network to keep you business assets safe from threats. You depend on your network to keep you connected to the people you do business with every day, from customers to suppliers and business partners. Yet when you have a small networking staff, it can be difficult to manage your network and make sure it is well protected from security breaches. To be successful, you need a complete network solution that delivers the security and rich features you need, yet is affordable and easy to use.
The Cisco ® 520 Secure Router combines Internet access, advanced security, virtual private network (VPN) access, and optional wireless networking, all in a single easy-to-use device. Designed for seamless integration with the Cisco Smart Business Communications System - a complete set of advanced voice, data, security, and wireless networking products designed specifically for small businesses - the Cisco 520 Secure Router brings together multiple technologies to help you improve network security and simplify network management.
The Cisco 500 Series Secure Routers deliver:
- High performance broadband access for small offices and teleworkers
- Highly secure remote access and site-to-site connectivity with IP Security (IPsec) VPN, Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) VPN, and dynamic multipoint VPN (DMVPN)
- Built-in threat defense, including:
Stateful packet inspection (SPI) firewall to help minimize web and email threats
Intrusion prevention system (IPS), providing protection from attacks, worms, and viruses by detecting and stopping these threats before they can affect the network
Cisco IOS® Content Filtering to restrict access to undesirable websites and help guard against malware and phishing attacks
- Highly secure 802.11b/g wireless networking option to connect mobile employees in the workplace
- Support for static routing and dynamic routing protocols to easily adapt to diverse network environments
- Quality of service (QoS) for crisp voice and video communications
- 4-port 10/100 managed switch with VLAN support to interconnect workplace devices such as computers, servers, and printers
- Simple deployment, management, and troubleshooting with Cisco Configuration Assistant