- Supports 10GBASE Ethernet;
- Hot-swappable input/output device plugs into an Ethernet X2 port of a Cisco switch or router to link the port with the network;
- Provides flexibility of interface choice;
- Supports "pay-as-you-populate" model;
- Supports the Cisco quality identification (ID) feature that enables a Cisco switch or router to identify whether the module is a Cisco certified and tested X2;
- Optical interoperability with respective 10GBASE Xenpak and 10GBASE XFP modules on the same link;
Factory Sealed in original manufacturer's retail packaging
New Open Box
New/as-new product in opened original manufacturer packaging
Tested and refurbished to Techbuyer standards, signs of cosmetic wear
Similar to New Open Box, but items are not boxed. Often items have seen very light use, no scuffs or scratches and with their original charger.
May have cosmetic scratches on screen, casing or lid but does not affect use or functionality. Rubber feet may be missing. Holds good battery charge.
May have cracks in plastics, particularly around the hinges. May have major scuffs or scratches on screen. May have one or two dead pixels. May have cosmetic damage. May have letters heavily worn on keyboard.
Have a query about any of our conditions?
Our five-star rated sales team have helped over 10,000 customers find the perfect solution for their business.