Cisco is introducing the new Cisco Catalyst 3750-X and 3560-X Universal Power over Ethernet (UPOE) switches. The Cisco Catalyst 3750-X and 3560-X UPOE switches are part of the X-series family of enterprise-class switches and they extend the IEEE 802.3at PoE+ standard to deliver up to 60W per port over standard cabling infrastructure. These switches provide high availability, scalability, security, energy efficiency, and ease of operation with innovative features such as Cisco StackPower, optional network modules, redundant power supplies, and Media Access Control Security (MACsec) features. The Cisco Catalyst 3750-X Series with StackWise® Plus technology provides scalability, ease of management, and investment protection for evolving business needs.
Cisco Catalyst 3750-X and 3560-X UPOE switch primary features:
- 24 and 48 10/100/1000 UPOE models on all ports in 1 rack unit (RU) form factor
- Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE) on all ports
- Four optional uplink network modules with GE or 10GE port options
- Dual redundant, modular power supplies and fans
- MACsec hardware-based encryption
- Flexible NetFlow and switch-to-switch hardware encryption with the uplink service module
- Enhanced limited lifetime warranty (LLW) with next business day (NBD) advance hardware replacement and 90-day access to Cisco Technical Assistance Center (TAC) support
- Enhanced Cisco EnergyWise™ to reduce energy consumption across the network
- USB Type-A and Type-B ports for storage and console respectively and an out-of-band Ethernet management port
- Cisco StackPower technology: An innovative feature and industry first for sharing power among stack members
- Cisco StackWise Plus technology for ease of use and resiliency with 64 Gbps of throughput
- Investment protection with backward compatibility with all other models of Cisco Catalyst 3750 Series Switches
Factory Sealed in original manufacturer's retail packaging
New Open Box
New/as-new product in opened original manufacturer packaging
Tested and refurbished to Techbuyer standards, signs of cosmetic wear
Similar to New Open Box, but items are not boxed. Often items have seen very light use, no scuffs or scratches and with their original charger.
May have cosmetic scratches on screen, casing or lid but does not affect use or functionality. Rubber feet may be missing. Holds good battery charge.
May have cracks in plastics, particularly around the hinges. May have major scuffs or scratches on screen. May have one or two dead pixels. May have cosmetic damage. May have letters heavily worn on keyboard.
Have a query about any of our conditions?
Our five-star rated sales team have helped over 10,000 customers find the perfect solution for their business.