These drives provide the following key features:
- 7,200 RPM spindle speed.
- High instantaneous (burst) data-transfer rates (up to 300 Mbytes per second).
- Perpendicular recording technology provides the drives with increased areal density.
- State-of-the-art cache and on-the-fly error-correction algorithms.
- Native Command Queueing with command ordering to increase performance in demanding applications.
- Full-track multiple-sector transfer capability without local processor intervention.
- Quiet operation.
- SeaTools diagnostic software performs a drive self-test that eliminates unnecessary drive returns.
- Support for S.M.A.R.T. drive monitoring and reporting.
- Supports latching SATA cables and connectors.
Factory Sealed in original manufacturer's retail packaging
New Open Box
New/as-new product in opened original manufacturer packaging
Tested and refurbished to Techbuyer standards, signs of cosmetic wear
Similar to New Open Box, but items are not boxed. Often items have seen very light use, no scuffs or scratches and with their original charger.
May have cosmetic scratches on screen, casing or lid but does not affect use or functionality. Rubber feet may be missing. Holds good battery charge.
May have cracks in plastics, particularly around the hinges. May have major scuffs or scratches on screen. May have one or two dead pixels. May have cosmetic damage. May have letters heavily worn on keyboard.
Have a query about any of our conditions?
Our five-star rated sales team have helped over 10,000 customers find the perfect solution for their business.