Seagate® Constellation® ES fifth-generation drives lead the industry with a range of high capacity enterprise drive options. Available in both 6Gb/s SAS and SATA interfaces, these drives feature enterprise-class reliability with the power and performance efficiencies that make them ideal for capacity-optimized, 24x7 multi-drive server and storage environments.
Key Features and Benefits
- Reduces design and support costs by building on the Seagate best-in-class enterprise storage foundation;
- Features a range of high capacities—from 500GB to 2TB—in a 3.5-inch enterprise-class hard disk drive;
- Offers a traditional 3.5-inch form factor with enhanced rotational vibration tolerance and high data integrity for enterprise-class reliability in a cost-effective drive;
- Delivers proven reliability, with an MTBF of 1.2 million hours and enhanced end-to-end data integrity with Protection Information feature;
- Lets you choose a 6Gb/s Enterprise SATA or 6Gb/s SAS interface easing integration and delivering up to 2x the throughput of 3Gb/s nearline hard drives;
- Reduces energy and cooling costs, with the lowest power consumption of any nearline 3.5-inch drive;
- Includes Seagate PowerChoice™ technology for even greater on-demand power savings during slow or idle periods;
- TCG-compliant, Self-Encrypting Drive (SED) security option eliminates the need to overwrite or physically destroy drives, enables safe return of drives for warranty or expired lease purposes and allows organizations to securely repurpose or sell hard disk drives;
- Meets regulatory data security compliance requirements and is FIPS 140-2 Validated™ to protect Sensitive but Unclassified and Protected class data.
Factory Sealed in original manufacturer's retail packaging
New Open Box
New/as-new product in opened original manufacturer packaging
Tested and refurbished to Techbuyer standards, signs of cosmetic wear
Similar to New Open Box, but items are not boxed. Often items have seen very light use, no scuffs or scratches and with their original charger.
May have cosmetic scratches on screen, casing or lid but does not affect use or functionality. Rubber feet may be missing. Holds good battery charge.
May have cracks in plastics, particularly around the hinges. May have major scuffs or scratches on screen. May have one or two dead pixels. May have cosmetic damage. May have letters heavily worn on keyboard.
Have a query about any of our conditions?
Our five-star rated sales team have helped over 10,000 customers find the perfect solution for their business.