The Juniper Networks SRX Series Services Gateways for the branch joins Juniper Networks SRX Series for the high end, EX Series Ethernet Switches, M Series Multiservice Edge Routers, MX Series 3D Universal Edge Routers, and T Series Core Routers to provide a single Juniper Networks Junos operating system-based portfolio of unprecedented scale. With Junos OS, enterprises and service providers can lower deployment and operational costs across their entire distributed workforce.
- SRX Series for the branch runs Junos OS, the proven operating system that is used by core Internet routers in all of the top 100 service providers around the world. The rigorously tested carrier class routing features of IPv4/IPv6, OSPF, BGP, and multicast have been proven in over 10 years of worldwide deployments.
- SRX Series Services Gateways for the branch provide perimeter security, content security, access control, and network-wide threat visibility and control. Best-in-class firewall and VPN technologies secure the perimeter with minimal configuration and consistent performance. By using zones and policies, even new network administrators can configure and deploy an SRX Series for the branch quickly and securely. Policybased VPNs support more complex security architectures that require dynamic addressing and split tunneling. For content security, SRX Series for the branch offers a complete suite of Unified Threat Management (UTM) services consisting of: intrusion prevention system (IPS), antivirus, antispam, Web filtering and data loss prevention via content filtering to protect your network from the latest content borne threats. Select models feature Content Security Accelerator for high-performance IPS and antivirus performance. The branch SRX Series integrates with other Juniper security products to deliver enterprise-wide unified access control and adaptive threat management. These capabilities give security professionals powerful tools in the fight against cybercrime and data loss.
- SRX Series for the branch are secure routers that bring high-performance and proven deployment capabilities to enterprises that need to build a worldwide network of thousands of sites. The wide variety of options allows configuration of performance, functionality, and price scaled to support from a handful to thousands of users. Ethernet, serial, T1/E1, xDSL, DOCSIS3, Metro Ethernet, and third generation (3G) cellular wireless are all available options for WAN or Internet connectivity to securely link your sites. Multiple form factors allow you to make cost-effective choices for mission-critical deployments. Managing the network is easy using the proven Junos OS command-line interface (CLI) and scripting capabilities, or a simple to use Web-based GUI.
SRX220 Services Gateway
- 8 10/100/1000 Ethernet LAN ports, 2 Mini-PIM slots
- Factory option of 8 PoE ports; PoE+ 803.3at, backwards compatible with 802.3af
- Support for T1/E1, serial, ADSL2/2+, VDSL, G.SHDSL, DOCSIS3, Ethernet SFP11, and Gigabit Ethernet interfaces
- Content Security Accelerator hardware for faster performance of IPS and ExpressAV
- Full UTM2; antivirus2, antispam2, Web filtering2, intrusion prevention system2 (with high memory version)
- Unified Access Control and content filtering
- 1 GB DRAM, 1 GB flash default