LTO-2 HH External SCSI tape drive, Symantec Backup Exec QS Single server, Quick Start Guide, Warranty Card, 1 data Cartridge, External SCSI cable, US/Jpn Power Cord, EUR power cord.
- Enterprise features and performance in a small form factor
- Capacity: 200/400 GB (native/compressed)
- Transfer rates of up to 172.8 GB/Hr*
- Compatibility with previous generations of LTO media for investment protection and high capacity results in lower TCO
- Data rate matching continuously adjusts the speed of the tape drive to that of the server or network environment, which increases performance, reduces mechanical wear on the drive, and extends tape life
- Rock-solid reliability and data integrity with MTBF of 250,000 hrs at 100% duty cycle
- 3 years warranty and Advanced Replacement Service/ADEX
The Tandberg LTO-2 Half Height (HH) drive is positioned as the affordable tape backup solution providing SMB customers with the best mix of features and value today and in the future for protecting data on their mid-range SCSI and Serial Attached SCSI (SAS)-based servers. The Tandberg LTO-2 HH delivers a compressed storage capacity of 400GB per data cartridge using LTO-2 media. Capable of backing up half a terabyte of storage in 2.5 hours, the fast performance of the LTO-2 HH is enhanced by the dynamic data rate matching feature which can match the throughput of the host. The LTO-2 HH Tape Drive is fully read and write compatible with all first and second-generation Ultrium drives and media.
Multiple drive models are available for the compact, half-height LTO-2 drive, including internal drives, external (tabletop) drives.
The Tandberg LTO-2 HH ships with Symantec’s Backup Exec QuickStart software, embedded media management for intelligent diagnostics and tape alerts, and comes with 3 years warranty and support.
The Tandberg LTO-2 HH is compatible with industry standard, multi-sourced LTO media. To achieve the best reliability, Tandberg LTO branded and qualified data cartridges are recommended.
*assumes 2:1 data compression