Dell 4TB 7.2K LFF SAS Hard Drive (12GYY) Technical Specification
Disk Speed: 7.2K
Drive Form Factor: 3.5 LFF
Transfer Rate: 6Gbps
Interface Type: SAS
Hotswap/ Non-hotswap: Hot swap
Warranty: Three year warranty included
Dell 4TB 7.2K LFF SAS Hard Drive (12GYY) Description
The Dell SAS hard drive with a 4TB capacity is ideal for taking your system to the next level! Increase capacity, speed and responsiveness of your system with this large capacity drive. This 3.5 inch large form factor drive runs at 7200 RPM and has a great transfer rate of up to 6Gbps.
Hot swap hard drive to minimise downtime
This Dell SAS-2 hard drive is available with a P or R series caddy depending on your system. Dell is one of the largest technological corporations in the world and one of the biggest PC vendors, as well as developing the hugely popular PowerEdge server line. Being hot swap, this hard drive can be removed from your system without having to be shut down.
Compatible with a large range of Dell Servers and Storage Arrays
The Dell 4TB 7.2K LFF SAS Hard Drive (12GYY) is compatible with the following Dell Servers and Storage Arrays:
- Dell PowerEdge T-Series: T20, T100, T105, T110, (Gen I, II) T300, T310, T320, T330, T410, T420, T430, T605, T610, T620, T630, T710 Servers.
- Dell PowerEdge R-Series: R210 (Gen I, II), R220, R230, R300, R310, R320, R330, R410, R415, R420, R430, R510, R520, R530, R530XD, R630, R710, R715, R720, R720XD, R730XD, R730, R900, R905, R920, R930.
- Dell PowerEdge C-Series: C1100 C2100 C6100 C6220 Servers.
- Dell PowerEdge M-Series: M420, M510, M520, M610x, M630, M710HD, M830, M915 Blade Servers.
- Dell PowerVault M-Series: M1000e, MD1120, MD1200, MD1220, MD3000i, MD3060e, MD3200, MD3200i, MD3220, MD3220i, MD3400, MD3420, MD3460, MD3600f, MD3600i, MD3620f, MD3660f, MD3800f, MD3800i, MD3820f, MD3820i, MD3860i Storage Arrays.
- Dell PowerVault N-Series: NF600, NX300, NX400, NX3000, NX3100, NX3200, NX3300 Network Attached Storage.
Rigorous testing process ensures maximum performance
We operate a thorough recertification process, carried out by accredited technicians using the latest diagnostic tools. This is designed to ensure all our refurbished hard drives deliver excellent performance, efficiency and reliability for the long term. Unbeatable three year warranty included on all our products, with lifetime warranty available.