TechBlog - Stay Connected!
We have a dedicated website for your region, would you like to go there?
Techbuyer’s 2019 Highlights: Digitalisation World
From undertaking ground-breaking research into optimal hardware configuration, to supporting a global movement to improve key issues such as education and waste, it’s safe to say that 2019 was a busy year for Techbuyer! Mick Payne, UK Managing Director at Techbuyer has been published in Digitalisation World for his discussion of the past year’s achievements and contributions. You can read the full article here, in the January 2020 edition.
- Techbuyer’s Knowledge Transfer Project (KTP) began in July. In partnership with the University of East London, the project will create a tool which models energy efficiency in data centres with optimal hardware configuration, enabling data centre managers to make best use of resources. We presented the first phase of research at DCW Frankfurt in November.
- Techbuyer was listed in The Sunday Times Fast Track 200, where we were rated 102nd fastest growing company in the UK by international sales, and Top 10 in Yorkshire.
- At the start of 2019 we launched our IT Asset Disposition (ITAD) service, which provides secure removal and certified data sanitisation to data centre customers. This is an environmentally friendly and secure option which provides 24 hour security for all data centre equipment, adheres to the stringent ADISA accreditation and uses secure transport.
- In February, we opened our seventh site: Techbuyer France. The team have expanded the company’s product range to include PCs and laptops, which is an area in which they have a lot of expertise.
- Towards the end of 2019, we announced our support of the Sustainable Development Goals. The goals are pushing for global action to meet 17 goals, which are pushing for global action to eradicate world issues including poverty, inequality and waste. We are focusing on Health and Wellbeing, Education, and Responsible Consumption and Production.
Techbuyer is a global leader in the buying and selling of new and refurbished data centre equipment. With secure data erasure, over 225,000 IT parts in global stock and a three year warranty as standard, you can be sure to find the perfect IT solution for your business. You can find out more about our services here.