TechBlog - Stay Connected!
Techbuyer named in Top 100 Fastest Growing Technology Companies in the North – Northern Tech Awards
Techbuyer is delighted to announce that we have been listed in the 2019 Top 100 Fastest Growing Technology Companies in the North of England. Techbuyer has also been ranked as one of the Top 15 Fastest Growing Larger Companies.
The awards held on the 28th March in Manchester championed key players in the North's hardware, software, digital and technology sector, and celebrated the successful entrepreneurial path of business founders and leaders.
The winners were selected by a panel of high-profile judges, including Chief Executive of BookingGo, Ian Brown, co-founder of Blue Prism, David Moss and president of TechUK; Mark Gracey, as well as other high-profile members of the tech community.
Josh Kidd, Techbuyer sales director, commented: “We are honoured to have been ranked in the Top 100 Fastest Growing Technology Companies in the North by the Northern Tech Awards. Every single person at Techbuyer makes a difference and effects how the company grows. Acknowledgement from these awards demonstrates that their efforts are being recognised outside the company too.”
There are also awards available in a number of categories such as the Judge’s Innovation Award and the Tech4Good Award. See below for a list of 2019 Northern Tech Awards winners:
- Fastest Growing Company of the Year (with revenues under £10m): Wejo
- Fastest Growing Larger Company of the Year (with revenues over £10m): Celerity
- Judges’ Innovation Award: Crisp Thinking
- Judges’ Award for International Success: Twinkl International Publishing
- Judges’ Leadership Award: Nexus Vehicle Rental
- Tech4Good Award: Ecometrica
- Judges’ Young Entrepreneur Award: Adam Hildreth, Crisp Thinking
- Judges’ Entrepreneur Award: Mark Livingstone, Pharmacy2U
- Overall Judges’ Award: Matillion
- Northern Star Award: Hark
Techbuyer is a global leader in the buying, refurbishing and selling of enterprise IT hardware. Not only do we sell brand new IT parts, we also buy used parts such as servers, memory and storage and turn them into low-cost, quality refurbished IT equipment. For press enquiries please email email@example.com.